Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Paint Tracker VII

Paint tracker status update VII

Models:

Aquired:
FSA: 17 (+4 since last time)

FSP: 10


My long since ordered Battlestation box for my Aquans finally came in, so that is the new addition...

Completed:
FSP: 27 (+3)
FSA: 1


At long last, my three Locatu Tank Destroyers are complete:


 Took a while, but in the end I think it was worth the time. The purple was the last to be finished, and I couldn't have done it without my new go-to purple tool: Army Painter Purple Tone.



Removed:
FSA: 6

Coming up: My three Heavy Tanks for Planetfall, and after that I think I should get some Armada done (I'm actually really tempted to speed paint a new faction, just to get something done quickly, and the new RSN boxes are tempting...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment