Friday, February 27, 2015

Paint tracker status update VI

Paint tracker status update VI

Models:

Aquired:
FSA: 13 (+4 since last time)

FSP: 10

I picked up a cruiser box to complement my Overseers box; I intend to make them into Namor class cruisers, with or without a Heavy Cruiser attached


Completed:
FSP: 24 (+6)
FSA: 1 (+1)


Not much more than my Khitari kadre, and on the FSA side my long suffering Dagon Battlecarrier. 

Removed:
FSA: 6




I've also started over with my two Sedna Heavy Skimmers for FSP, after some searching I found a decent paint remover, although it requires you to be careful (leave the model in too long, and you have a pile of rubber on your hands...).
I've heard good things of rubbing alcohol, all I need is a way to source it locally... 

Coming up: My Locatu tank destroyers:




and some frigates to test colour schemes for my themed fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment